The Noordhoek Dive Festival broke all records and established itself as South Africa’s top Dive Festival Happening with 850 Dives Sold. 2017 will be the 21st Noordhoek Dive Festival since its inception in 1996.
The strength of the Noordhoek Dive Festival is based on the extent of its history coverage package including:
- Goal 900 Dives for the three days
- An outstanding safety record
The objectives of the dive festival include building the national and International element of the festival, making it the “WINTER DIVE FESTIVAL” happening in Southern Africa.
- To build the National element allowing growth, as well as a cultural exchange programme.
- To involve the local community and businesses in attracting friends and relatives to the festival and to build community pride.
- To produce an exciting 3 day diving programme that will attract divers from all over the world to our City as well as give those participating an amazing experience – with the goal of 900 dives
- To create an opportunity for tourism to promote events in the Nelson Mandela Bay area
Source: Port Elizabeth – MyPR.
The following two tabs change content below.