The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber needs the website to have a modern look and feel while still keeping all of its core functionalities. It is critical that the website must be mobile responsive. The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber staff needs to be able to work independently with minimal support on a user-friendly “back-end” of the website, to upload data and content on a daily basis.
Along with standard expectations of a website, the Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber needs a website designed that will also include the following:
- Include a staff portal with registration and log-in (policies, procedures, staff forms etc.) ? Database to be accessed via log-in for existing members and time-limited for casual visitors; system must then convey information about casual visitors to leads generation ? Links to key strategic partners
- News Feeds to Chamber App
- Include member portal to view statements/invoices from accounting package Pastel Partner
- Fully integrated with current systems e.g. Pastel Partner, Website App etc.
Please note note that a monthly report on website activity would be preferential.
Criteria to be judged on:
- Reputation and experience in website design
- Pricing to be competitive and reasonable
- Quick turn-around time
- Good service
- Paid-up members of the Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber
A portfolio of evidence could be requested
Closing date: 19th March 2018
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org