Ahead of the 7 May National Elections you would do well to acquaint yourself with the Political Parties registered on the National level for the elections.
Today we introduce you to: United African Democrats – UAD
IEC Status: Registered
Contact Person: Gordon Mthombeni
Telephone: 012 7714021
Fax: 086 6588101
Postal Address: Suite No 407, Constantia Building, Cnr Andries Schoeman Str, Pretoria, 0001
United African Democrats was founded in 2012 with the aim of addressing the concerns and issues affecting the people of South Africa on the background of lack of service delivery by the government. we aim to take the country to the promised land.
- South Africa’s Constitution is the sole foundation which guarantees the freedom and rights which must be promoted to make sure that people of South Africa are protected against the power abuse.
- Our vision is to make sure that our people are totally emancipated is that of a prosperous, Open equal Opportunities for all.
- To make sure South Africa in which we live, every person is free, secure, and equal before the law; and in which everyone has the means to improve the quality of his/her life and pursue her own aspirations.
- We believe that South Africans will overcome the divisions which are based on race and ethnicity, and unite in our diversity.
To be an effective opposition and alternative government that is Govern by constitution to promote the following:
- Right to freedom of conscience, speech, association, and movement.
- The rejection of unfair discrimination on the basis of race, age and political affiliation.
- The supremacy of the South African constitution and the rule of law;
- Promotion of the language, cultural and religious rights of individuals and the Communities they create through free association;
- Equality before the law;
- Separation of power of legislature, executive and judicial.
- Value the independence of the judiciary
- Subscribe to the regular free and fair elections.
- Representative and accountable government elected.
- The devolution of power to locate government as close as possible to The people;
- The clear division between the ruling party and the state;
- Respect for the right or a vibrant civil society and a free media to Function independently;
- The rejection of violence and intimidation as a political instrument;
- The right of all people to private ownership and to participate freely in The market economy;
- The progressive realization of access to housing, health services and Social security for all people who are unable to help themselves;
- The protection and conservation of the environment;
- The right of all people to protection by the state from crime and Violence; Accessibility to education and training.
This information is gathered from the IEC and the above party website or publicly available documents.
Some essential links ahead of the elections:
Click here to see ALL 2014?s registered national parties.
The following two tabs change content below.
These businesses support MyPE:
Article source: http://mype.co.za/new/2014/04/united-african-democrats-uad/