The opposition party in Nelson Mandela Bay, the ANC, delivered a petition to the new government on 1 December citing 13 ‘areas of concern’.
Here Nelson Mandela Bay Mayor Athol Trollip responds to DEMANDS made by the ANC led opposition.
Hang in there until around the 11th minute where the contentious issue of LAND and a LAND AUDIT gets a completely new slant and points to ponder.
AND then at 16:24 the biblical reference “Take the log out of your own eye before you take the speck out of my eye” seems to be appropriate.
The Videos dealing with each of the 13 Areas of Concern can be found here:
- ANC get Spanked over failed IPTS
- Suspensions – Carde Deployment is a Failed ANC Policy
- Employment – There is no Dirty Agenda Here
- Basic Services – Trollip Denies Racial Bias
- ATTP – Scrapping of ATTP Policy Vehemently Denied
- Corruption – Watch Out Milongani Eco Consultants
- Human Settlements – Here comes the embarrassment for ANC Petitioners
- Agriculture Forestry and Fisheries – Everything is seen through a Racial Prism
- Land – No More White People to Benefit
- Bloodshed in Council – Speaker Defended
- Infighting at IDP and Budget Meetings – Who disrupted?
- Ward 40 Racial Slurs – Just what is this Fixation on Polarisation?
- Metro Police – Who is the Pot and who is the Kettle?
The following two tabs change content below.