I remember reading your article showcasing the success of 40 individuals who had done very well withing their field of business. One name stayed in my mind because his success was paramount within a field that interests me. Interesting though that such articles seldom interview the subjects employees, friends or colleagues to get a better understanding about the person in question, I think success is not only an individual effort but a team effort but within that also lies the character of a strong leader.
Now I know first hand what this individual is like and to see the praises and recognition he received was all but shocking. His employees were exploited and ill-treated and a reputation grew among his peers in the city including myself about his lack of regard for others. Fittingly however with success such as his comes arrogance. I remember a case were he was taken to CCMA by a domestic helper who had been under his employ for a while for ill treatment and she won the case. She was, at the age of 55 – 60, made to wash his car on a hot inclined street every two days among other things. A complete lack of respect for the elderly.This not only indicates the ruthlessness of the individual, but a severe character flaw which seems to have been overlooked by so many individuals who are blinded by his success.
I can go on with many events including the attempted deportation of several foreign employees he had all because they were trying to resign, but it is not my intention. My intention is to challenge the editor and other publishers to research more on individuals backgrounds as you may uncover the truth and perhaps aid in the struggle to expose those that oppress others such as Mr XXXXX.
I removed all identifying information of the Top 40 person from Craig’s letter for the following reasons:
- First of all ‘Craig’ – is that your real name? The Top 40 are selected by the NMBBC, surely a body that has it’s ear to the ground?
- You now expect me to accept your word (that of a stranger) over the word of the NMBBC?
I did go and do a bit of online digging to see if I could pick up at least some ‘smoke’ to justify your fire and found the following:
- After a Google search on the name you provided me I gave up looking for negative mentions of the name you provided me with after the 12th page
- A similar Google search on the name of the business you provided me with led me to give up looking for negative mentions after the 10th page
- The name you provided me with has 426 Facebook friends
- The business name you provided me with has 0 likes on a business page which is not active and has no negative comments
I am sorry but you will have to provide more solid proof of naughtiness than that!
Article source: http://mype.co.za/new/2013/03/the-truth-about/