The man is not buried for a full day yet and already the rumour mills and people seeking to feed off of controversy are stirring the pot of doubt.
Events are being linked to any numer of conspiracy theories centred on ‘outside’ or ‘inner circle forces’ that set out to keep Mandela alive.
People are setting out to create division in our country, politicise and polarise what has happened.
What really happened here?
- A man who could have left prison bitter and vengeful chose the path of peace and civilised revolution.
- The subsequent architects of his revolution have managed to cock it up and not really live up to his vision.
- An old man was kept alive in what was probably a vegetative state whilst people fought around, about and over him – it happens in all families.
- Eventually the machines that breathed for him were shut off and he passed on.
- This is what happens – doctors keep people alive and then recommend that the family make the final decision over when to effectively let their loved ones go!
- People the world over now resort to squabbling over what is left of his memory – what a bloody shame!
Let us all be adult about this and look to history and other famous deaths – Kennedy, Monroe, Diana….
If there were any shenanigans then we need to accept that none of us mere mortals have the means or connections to prove or disprove what is said so can only rely on the future unfolding to the greater good.
His death will always have speculation surrounding it and that will only serve to fuel and enforce the myth along with giving greater marketing exposure to those who seek to benefit from it.
I believe implicitly in the wheel of fortune turning slowly but inexorably and righting any wrongs of the past.
If you are white and still alive you can kick yourself for stressing about that ridiculous conspiracy theory, Operation Uhuru (also known as Operation White Clean-up, Night of the Long Knives and Operation Iron Eagle), that speculated that that black South Africans will rise up and massacre their white counterparts after the death of former South African president, Nelson Mandela. But, the odd amongst you will probably say that Uhuru didn’t happened because Mandela and Elvis are both living in outer Bapetikosweti employed as special advisers to Evita Bezuidenhout.
Get over it, get a life and concentrate on making those in your immediate sphere of influence better and more productive citizens.
The following two tabs change content below.
These businesses support MyPE:
MyPE supports PE business:
Article source: http://mype.co.za/new/2013/12/the-mandela-myth/