The South African and New Zealand teams have both arrived in Port Elizabeth ahead of their Test Match starting on Friday 11 January 2013.
This match is the 24th Test Match to be played at Axxess St George’s and EP Cricket are hoping that fans and cricket lovers will support the match in their droves. Tickets prices have been kept to a minimum to allow all to come out and enjoy the match. The allocation of Test Matches to Port Elizabeth has been erratic and supporters are urged to come out and support the team and the stadium to make sure Port Elizabeth stays top of the allocation list in the future.
Below are the team practices for the rest of their stay in Port Elizabeth:
- Wednesday 9th January: SA Practice from 14h00 to 17h00
- Thursday 10th January: SA Practice from 09h30 to 12h30
- Thursday 10th January: NZ Practice from 14h00 to 17h00
The Sunfoil Test Match Daily Programme:
- Friday 11th January: Ladies Day – Tickets cost R120 and ladies get to enjoy a day out at the cricket with some pampering, snacks and drinks in the Sunfoil Chill Zone
- Saturday 12th January: Sunfoil Saturday – Dress up in your funkiest outfit and win prizes
- Sunday 13th January: Children’s Day – Sunfoil Chill Zone activities for kids – face painting, balloon art
- After play each day: Live music in Castle Corner from Stuart Reece
Sunfoil Test Match Ticket Prices:
- Unreserved Adults – R30 per day
- Unreserved Scholars Pensioners – R15 per day
- Reserved – R45 R60 per day
- Hospitality – R600 to R700 per day
Tickets are available from the ticket office at Axxess St George’s 08:30-16:30, www.ticketpros.co.za or any Postnet outlet.
Article source: http://mype.co.za/new/2013/01/south-africa-vs-new-zealand-test/