The regional league is back in full swing for 2012 and some of the teams have got off to a flying start. Unofficial results see the league shape up as follows.
Continental Express ladies side head up the log and they have got off to a great start this year, winning the first 3 games of the new year 2-0, 5-1 and 1-0 respectively.
Continental Express stats for the season reads as follows:
- Played 8, Won 7, Drawn 1, Loss 0, Goal Difference 15, and 22 Points.
Mustangs LFC are sitting in second on the log at the moment with the best goal difference and together with Continental are the only 2 unbeaten teams in the league. Making their meeting middle February a very special encounter if both teams maintain their stellar form.
Mustangs Ladies FC stats for the season thus far reads as follows:
- Played 8, Won 6, Drawn 2, Loss 0, Goal Difference 18 and 20 Points.
PE College ‘s ladies team wrap up the top 3 for the log at the moment they have really pushed hard this season and are coming up with some really good results.
PE College stats for the season thus far are:
- Played 9, Won 5, Drawn 1, Loss 3, Goal Difference 2 and 16 Points.
Golden Stars and Sophakama round of the top 5 teams in this league and they have collected 15 and 14 points respectively.
We as PE soccer loving public to go out and support ladies football in the region,games are played throughout the metro on Sundays between 12:00 and 14:00pm kick-offs.
Fixtures for Sunday, 5 February 2012 are as follows:
- Vulumzi vs Warriors Ladies 12:00, NU 9 Stadium
- Northern Lavitos vs Mustangs LFC 12:30, Park United Grounds Arcadia
- Shinning Stars vs Golden Stars 13:10, NU 9 Stadium, Motherwell
- Black Vultures vs PE College 12:30, Jabavu Stadium, Kwanobuhle.
Author: Marlon Louis