WOW Enterprise Performance Solutions is looking for a part-time employee in Port Elizabeth to represent the company on weekly client visits.
This role includes but is not limited to:
- Conducting scheduled visits to client on a weekly basis (dates and times are not flexible)
- Interacting with rewards programme participants (office and manufacturing staff)
- Distributing rewards to participants
- Displaying promotional material
- Answering questions from participants
- Producing weekly reports
- Minimum one year’s experience in a marketing environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Fluency in English and Xhosa
- MS Office literacy
- Able to travel to Cape Town for training (at the company’s cost)
The project ambassador will be paid per hour and will be required for approximately 10 to 12 hours per month. The weekly visit dates and times are set and not flexible.
A valid drivers licence and a reliable car are essential.
Must be outgoing, efficient and have strong administrative skills.
Posted on 18 Jul 15:51
Article source: http://www.bizcommunity.com/Job/196/11/282875.html