Are you hungry for change? Let 2015 be the year of change for your business or business idea! Fast-track your entrepreneurial journey by participating in the ENGEN Pitch Polish programme, where you will learn to polish your pitch. It’s time for your voice to be heard.
Registrations for the 2015 ENGEN Pitch Polish programme is officially open and looking to discover the nation’s most promising local entrepreneurs. Great things are in store for all participants who take this opportunity to explore their pitch, and are prepared for new opportunities; along with Engen Petroleum Ltd, business incubator, Raizcorp, media partner SAfm, as well as local stakeholders, Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber, NYDA and The Hope Factory and local media partner, Bay FM.
ENGEN Pitch Polish want entrepreneurs to have the ability to access funding through the ability to share your business or business idea effectively. Combined with understanding the fundamentals of business, your polished pitch is the gateway to your success. Plus you stand a chance twin prizes and money!
During the vibrant and dynamic learning experience, both delegates and competitors will have the chance to finesse their pitch and improve their business offering. This annual event, now in its sixth year, has impacted thousands and continues to reach and teach eager entrepreneurs.
Are you ready?
- For a FREE one-day entrepreneurial event?
- To think deeper about how your business is going to grow?
- To think smarter?
- To find gaps in your market?
- To have your pitch perfected?
If you are the entrepreneur waiting to be discovered, 2015 is the year that ENGEN Pitch Polish changes your pitch so you can actualise the opportunities that come your way.
Register to attend or compete at the FREE Port Elizabeth event happening on Saturday 15 August by:
- SMS’ing PITCH to 45901 (charged at R1.50 per sms) or
- Register online at www.pitchandpolish.com.
The Pitch Polish platform is designed to give local entrepreneurs the opportunity to have their ideas brainstormed, tested and challenged. Through the course of the day they receive valuable feedback and insights – and win cash prizes! The format includes both a workshop and competition element. It is very much a lateral-thinking national business competition, exposing would-be entrepreneurs to entrepreneurial training and thinking, helping entrepreneurs turn their business or business idea into a success. It is a unique platform and search for the wonderful hidden entrepreneurial gems in South Africa.
- Saturday 15 August – Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
- Saturday 22 August – Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
- Saturday 29 August – Middelburg, Mpumalanga
- Saturday 5 September – Klerksdorp, North West
- Saturday 12 September – Cape Town, Western Cape
Round 2 (winners from Round 1 compete):
- Saturday 3 October – Bloemfontein, Free State
- Saturday 10 October – East London, Eastern Cape
- Saturday 17 October – Rustenburg, North West
SAfm Wild Card
Semi-Final (winners from Round 2 and SAfm Wild Card Compete):
- Wednesday 21 – Friday 23 October
- Thursday 29 October
The following two tabs change content below.