There is a new modus operandi creeping in for Twitter user’s desperate to gain followers or run interference with trusted accounts.
The modus operandi is as follows:
- Open an account hastily and without due care
- Don’t upload a header image
- Leave that FARGING egg as an Avatar
- Attack a well followed account with some inane bullshit or one of the flavours of the year – accuse them of racial or political bias
- Wait for a reply which appears on that person’s timeline and get followers eager to see if you really have big hanging appendages!
- Rinse and Repeat
The new rules of engagement are as follows:
Anyone not willing to identify themselves with a proper header, avatar, location and link to another verifiable web site/social media page AND with a pathetic number of followers will NOT receive the time of the day from me (at least).
I am suggesting that everyone with a decent following on Twitter follows the above simple rules.
For a visual example of what I am saying see below about the account purportedly belonging to Frans Elmon McCebela (OR is it Frans Edmond McCebela OR Frans Lemon Mcbeal?):
Of course one also needs to venture out of the Walled Garden that is Twitter and engage with Google to see if this Frans Elmon McCebela / Frans Edmond McCebela is real and according to Google – “No Results Found” but could we be looking for ‘Frans Edmond Mcbeal’ or even ‘Frans Lemon Mcbeal’?
The following two tabs change content below.