Eskom said this morning it will implement stage 1 load shedding at 08:00 until 14:00 and then stage 2 will be implemented from 14:00 until 22:00 this evening.
For Nelson Mandela Bay Residents that means:
- From 08h00 to 08h30: Group 8
- From 08h00 to 10h30: Geysers
- From 10h00 to 12h30: Group 1
- From 12h00 to 14h00: Group 2
- From 14h00 to 14h30: Groups 2 and 3
- From 14h00 to 16h30: Groups 4 and 5
- From 16h00 to 18h30: Groups 6 and 7
- From 18h00 to 20h30: Geysers and Group 8
- From 20h00 to 22h30: Groups 2 and 4
This is due to a shortage of generating capacity as several units are currently out of service due to maintenance. Eskom said it was able to meet demand for the morning which meant there was no load shedding. “We expect to meet demand until 16:00 today.”Eskom said it only implements load shedding as a necessary measure to protect the power system and to ensure that maintenance is carried out in order to guarantee that our supply of electricity can be maintained in the long term.
Eskom regrets to announce that: Stage 1 #load_shedding will be implemented from 08:00 until 14:00.
— Eskom Hld SOC Ltd (@Eskom_SA) May 21, 2015
Click on each of the links below to download the different load shedding stages from 30 March to 5 July 2015:
- Stage 1 Load Shedding Schedule from 30 March to 5 July 2015 – Start Here
- Stage 2 Load Shedding Schedule from 30 March to 5 July 2015 – Then move here at 14h00
- Stage 3 Load Shedding Schedule from 30 March to 5 July 2015
- Stage 4 Load Shedding Schedule from 30 March to 5 July 2015
Sponsored by: Straton Solar
The following two tabs change content below.