On 02/22/2016, Mike Auret answered 5 Questions about Port Elizabeth for publication on MyPE:
1. Are you Port Elizabeth born and bred?: No
2. Favourite part of Port Elizabeth?: Born at Cape Aghulas, lived on Robben Island at Port Shepstone, Lived in PE from 1948 to 1981. The beachfront and diving. We used to launch our diving boats next to the Red Windmill Now in Cairns Australia.
3. Complete this sentence; “Port Elizabeth would be better with …………”: less wind!!
4. Your PE Secret Spot?: Thunderbolt Reef and Bird Island diving!!
5. Your favourite PE Memory ever?: So many – the Dolphin Underwater Club, Prince Alfred’s Guard, The Red Windmill,
Hobie Beach. Diving at Bird Island, Plett!
The following two tabs change content below.
Article source: http://mype.co.za/new/mike-auret/63140/2016/02