The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant degree/qualification min.
- Three to five+ years’ experience – essential
- Previous agency experience
- Strong conceptual skills
- Strong on running and meeting tight deadlines
- Very strong design skills
- FMCG background an added advantage
- Proven working experience as an Art Director
- The consistent ability to produce and communicate fresh ideas and visual concepts
- High levels of motivation and perseverance with a strong belief in your ideas, plus the skills and confidence to express them
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work and multi-task
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Acute observation and an eye for detail
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
Please submit a relevant portfolio (PDF/link) along with your CV on application.
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Viv Gordon Placements (VGP) is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, digital, public relations and publishing industries.
Article source: https://www.bizcommunity.com/Job/196/12/366780.html