A well-respected, awarded and established ad agency is on the lookout for a mid-weight Art Director and Copywriter team to join their Port Elizabeth studio. The successful team will get the exciting opportunity to work on a lovely variety of brands. We’re looking for a passionate and driven through-the-line creative team to take their brands to the next level. You should have exposure to TVC, Digital and Radio as it is key to being able to deliver great concepts. The agency has produced great work over the years and this your opportunity to uphold and exceed that legacy. Are you the superstars we’re looking for?
If you are not part of an existing team, please apply anyway as they will put a team together.
Requirements for both roles
The successful candidates must have/be:
- Relevant degree/qualification min.
- Three to five+ years’ experience – essential
- Previous agency experience
- Strong conceptual skills
- Strong on running and meeting tight deadlines
- Able to do design (Art Director)
- FMCG background an added advantage
- Proven working experience as an Art Director and Copywriter
- The consistent ability to produce and communicate fresh ideas and visual concepts
- High levels of motivation and perseverance with a strong belief in your ideas, plus the skills and confidence to express them
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work and multi-task
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Acute observation and an eye for detail
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
Please submit a relevant portfolio along with your CV and salary requirements on application.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Viv Gordon Placements (VGP) is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, digital, public relations and publishing industries.
Article source: https://www.bizcommunity.com/Job/196/12/366804.html