The Ward 1 office would like to keep residents informed with regards to the Knysna crisis, so please take note of the following information:
Devastating fires have hit Knysna and several other regions of the metro. Up to 10 000 residents were forced to flee their homes in Knysna overnight as fires fueled by storm winds ripped through the Western Cape coastal town of 77 000 residents.
Let us help them get through this difficult time by assisting those affected by donating blankets, clothes, toiletries, nappies, non perishable foods, water as well as dog/cat foodto any of the following drop off points:
- Cleary Park Shopping centre: drop off at court at Steers entrance
- Baywest mall: Information kiosk
- Greenacres shopping centre
- Walmer Park Shopping centre
- Algoa FM studios: The Boardwalk, Summerstrand
- DHL Offices
- Vodacom Walker drive branch
If you are able to assist, kindly do so with a much needed donation at any of the above mentioned drop off points.
Ward 1 Office
Editor: Please add any other drop off points in the comments below.
The following two tabs change content below.