Ahead of the 7 May National Elections you would do well to acquaint yourself with the Political Parties registered on the National level for the elections.
Today we introduce you to: Khoisan Kingdom And All People – KKAAP
IEC Status: Registered
Is to construct a prosperous economic, united, non racial, non sexist, cultural, trade union, religious and political organisation in South Africa with the emphasis on visual service delivery.
We cater in particular for Khoisan people of South Africa but also believe that all people could stand together and unite in a strong opposition.
Any South African citizen may become a member of the party.
The miracle of achieving a non racial democracy brought the promise of a South Africa in which all our people would enjoy the right to dignity and a decent affordable standard of living.
South Africa is a beacon of hope to Africa and the global community. Though a great deal has been achieved over the last 18 years, we are ill afflicted with a number of divides that we need to bridge to realise our dream of a united and prosperous South Africa.
It is KKAAP’s vision to build the bridge upon which committed South Africans can carry their hopes, aspirations and actions to create a prosperous country.
BRIDGING THE DIVIDES Uniting South Africa behind a Common Vision.
KKAAP’s PLEDGE TO BRIDGE THE TEN DIVIDES OF OUR NATION
- Government and People: KKAAP will bring politics back to the people of South Africa and ensure that the voices of communities are not silenced by government.
- The Cultural Divide: KKAAP is a forward looking party that will build bridges between the different social groupings.
- Rural/Urban Divide: KKAAP will ensure that our rural areas are provided with the infrastructure and development they need to become integrated into the mainstream community.
- The Economy: KKAAP will bring the informal and formal sectors of our economy together so that the benefits of future economic growth will translate into substantial job creation.
- Inequality: KKAAP will ensure that more destitute South Africans gain access to grants. We will strive to close the poverty gap.
- Human Security: KKAAP will tackle crime that is dividing our nation and communities through fear.
- HIV/AIDS: KKAAP will make HIV/AIDS every South African’s responsibility and break down the persistent and destructive divide of the stigmatisation of HIV positive people.
- Education: KKAAP will ensure that no South African child will be denied their constitutional right to basic education.
- The Digital Divide: KKAAP will effect changes in the telecommunications sector to ensure that every South African can gain affordable access to the digital world and the internet.
- Global Divide: KKAAP will ensure that South Africa plays a leading role in fighting for global justice on issues such as trade and human rights violations.
This information is gathered from the IEC and the above party website or publicly available documents.
Some essential links ahead of the elections:
Click here to see ALL 2014?s registered national parties.
The following two tabs change content below.
These businesses support MyPE: