Ahead of the 7 May National Elections you would do well to acquaint yourself with the Political Parties registered on the National level for the elections.
Today we introduce you to: Keep It Straight And Simple – KISS
IEC Status: Registered
Contact person: MS CLAIRE C GAIFORD
Telephone: 072 7172750
Postal address: PO BOX 243, HEIDELBERG, 1438
The Government shall have the following powers:
- To ensure a competitive currency. The freedom to trade on the domestic level in any one of multiple currencies according to individual choice i.e. To set the Rand free.
- To impose on the citizens of South Africa a simple tax code. A single flat (across the board) national sales tax of 10% on all consumption.
- The Rule of Law: To create an elective, independent Judiciary which will enforce the rights created by voluntary contract and adjudicate any matters brought before it.
- To create a Police Force sufficient to protect the rights of all citizens from aggression by others and to protect and preserve the environment of the country.
- To create a Defence Force sufficient to protect the citizens from any invasion and to preserve the environment of its country.
Social Services such as schooling, health, roads, et al – to be opened up to market competition by individuals in business enterprises and charity organizations within the municipal areas, country-wide. They will be more cost-effective – more so than any government which must depend on heavy subsidies to cover its mismanagement.
This constitution may be changed in whole or part by referendum to be held in accordance with rules laid down by parliament.
Any member of parliament may be recalled / sacked for improper conduct in accordance with the rules laid down by the Judiciary.
The actions of the citizens of South Africa shall be controlled by the principles contained in the common law and the citizens shall be free to do anything which is not in contravention of the common law.
This information is gathered from the IEC and the above party website or publicly available documents.
Some essential links ahead of the elections:
Click here to see ALL 2014?s registered national parties.
The following two tabs change content below.
These businesses support MyPE:
Article source: http://mype.co.za/new/2014/03/keep-it-straight-and-simple-kiss/