The Nelson Mandela Metropolitan Art Museum is offering exciting workshops for children and the whole family during the holidays.
HAND MADE ARTY GIFTS: Imagine the gifts you can make for your family and friends!
Join us to make gifts such as pictures, cards, books, jewellery and picture frames. A variety of materials will be available to choose from like beads, wool, strings, paints, paper, wire and glitter. You are welcome to bring an object to decorate or transform.
- 9 December 2015: Children aged 7-15 years
- 10 December 2015: Children aged 7-15 years
- 14 December 2015: Family
EXPLORING WITH CLAY: Learn more about different clay techniques such as modelling, slabbing, coiling, carving and pinching.
- 6 January 2016: Children aged 7-15 years
- 7 January 2016: Children aged 7-15 years
- 8 January 2016: Family
- Time: 9h00-12h00
- Workshop cost: R30 per person per workshop.
- The cost includes all materials.
- Venue: Art Museum at 1 Park Drive Central Port Elizabeth.
Numbers are limited and booking is essential. For more information and to secure your place, telephone the Art Museum on 041 5062000.
The following two tabs change content below.
Article source: http://mype.co.za/new/holiday-fun-for-the-family/56746/2015/11