I have a number of items to get off of my chest today:
- The HATERS that have hijacked the comments here: White Genocide – TryMy9mm need to take a chill pill.
- A message to directors and employers – bragging to your staff of how you drove home drunk as a skunk does NOT gain you respect.
- The Afcon 2013 Media Accreditation ‘process’ is a joke and deeply offensive in the way that it treats local journalists. Could it be because I am ‘English/Male/African/Not affiliated to a political party/Happy/Intelligent/Over 40/Not Pushy Enough/Polite/Truthful/Sarcastic/White/Cynical/Only Local’? Or could it be that it is actually staffed by brainless idiots?
- Photographers who cannot see the funny side of captions that are actually calculated to raise their profile need to join the haters in sourcing large amounts of chill pills.
- Directors of public companies who sign their own gate passes to take company products home – be afraid, be very afraid as the shareholders are watching and waiting.
- Printed media instances that continue to remove references to MyPE in letters and articles but EXPECT MyPE to run press releases giving free publicity to them need to relax and realise that they are making themselves weaker by ‘erasing’ MyPE from printed articles.
- The person who told me that I don’t exist this week, well, I have news for you.
And TWO positive things:
- The ineptitude of Afcon 2013 to market itself and pack the fans into the stadium has resulted in relative peace and quiet for the ‘people on the hill’, myself included. We cannot hear the noise from the stadium at all and we presume that it is because very few people are attending the matches.
- I am so glad the 82 minute phone call this morning was NOT for my account.
Article source: http://mype.co.za/new/2013/01/friday-rant-25-january-2013/