Google Ad Grants is the nonprofit edition of AdWords, Google’s online advertising tool. Google Ad Grants empowers nonprofit organisations, through $10,000 per month in in-kind AdWords™ advertising, to promote their missions and initiatives on Google.com
To be eligible for the Google Ad Grants programme, South African registered organisations must:
- Be registered under the Companies Act 71 of 2008 as a nonprofit company
- Acknowledge and agree to the application’s required certifications regarding non-discrimination and donation receipt and use.
- Have a functioning website with substantial content
The following organisations are not eligible for Google Ad Grants:
- Governmental entities and organisations
- Hospitals and medical groups
- Schools, childcare centres, academic institutions and universities (philanthropic arms of educational organisations are eligible).
To maintain eligibility in the Google Ad Grants programme:
- Your ads must ONLY link to the ONE nonprofit website URL that was approved in the application.
- You are required to actively manage the AdWords account by logging in monthly. Should you not log in to your account for 30 days, your account will be subject to pausing without notification.
- Your ads must reflect the mission of the approved nonprofit organisation and your keywords must be relevant to the nonprofit’s programmes and services.
- Strictly commercial advertising is not allowed through this programme. If you intend to promote products or services, 100% of the sales and/or proceeds must support your programme.
- Your Google ads cannot link to pages that are primarily links to other websites.
- Ads offering financial products (such as mortgages or credit cards) or those requesting car, boat or property donations and related keywords are not allowed.
- Your website cannot display Google AdSense ads or affiliate advertising links while participating in Google Ad Grants.
Ad Grantees found in violation of any of these guidelines are subject to removal from the programme. Google reserves the right to grant or deny an organization’s application or participation at any time, for any reason, and to supplement or amend these eligibility guidelines at any time. Selections are made at Google’s sole discretion, and are not subject to external review.
Currently the waiting period for notification of acceptance or rejection to the programme is between 30 and 60 days.
These businesses support MyPE:
MyPE supports PE business:
Article source: http://mype.co.za/new/2013/10/free-advertising-for-non-profits/