On 11/03/2016, Derek Burton answered 5 Questions about Port Elizabeth for publication on MyPE:
1. Are you Port Elizabeth born and bred?: Yes
2. Favourite part of Port Elizabeth?:
Mangolds Pool for the rocks and the ocean.
Kragga Kamma Route via Old Cape Road for the fantastic cycling roads.
3. Complete this sentence; “Port Elizabeth would be better with …………”: Freshening up of the Marine Drive and additional tea garden / coffee and sarmie stops enroute.
4. Your PE Secret Spot?: The upper region of the Baakens Valley along Sherwood and Kabega
5. Your favourite PE Memory ever?: My first Herald Cycling Tour in 1998.
The following two tabs change content below.
Article source: http://mype.co.za/new/derek-burton/78486/2016/11