Many thanks for sending MyPE news.
If you have a free moment I wonder if you have answers to some questions.
Perhaps some “oldies” (like myself!) could confirm dates.
1) When was the present Target Kloof road and the old Five Ways roundabout built ?
2) When did the Park Hotel (off Park Drive) become a nursing home ?
3) When did the St. George‘s Tennis Club close ( because of the Crusader Grounds enlargement ) ?
4) When did the Davies Tennis Stadium (Humewood/Summerstrand) open ; and close ?
5) Last one ! About Grahamstown: the old National Road (N2) from PE to Grahamstown (the old Bay Road) entered Grahamstown past the Prince Alfred Hospital and The Leather Institute. When was this road replaced by the modern N2 ?
Sorry to take up your time. I’ll buy you several beers If I re-visit my old home !
Answers in the comments section below please.
The following two tabs change content below.