It’s the big creative idea that gets us excited and the passion for fully integrated solutions and campaign measurement that allows us to help our clients:
Grow their brands
Grow their sales
Strengthen their customer relationships
We are looking to fill a business development position which will be based in Port Elizabeth. Own transport essential. Remuneration will be based on level of experience.
We are looking for someone to fulfill a senior role within our business which focuses on growing our footprint of great clients across the country. The role requires:
– someone who is able to establish and develop incredible client relationships built on trust and integrity
– someone who is business and brand-minded and able to offer expert marketing communication guidance to prospective clients
– someone who is resourceful and innovative and able to use their own initiative, yet is also responsible, mature, and wise
– someone who is able to influence, inspire, and motivate people around them, a great listener who is able to lead the thinking
– someone to drive the national sales plan as well as take responsibility for various national marketing functions for the agency
– someone who has a real passion for the industry and agency life, who has already spent a good number of years in it, ideally working with FMCG clients
If you’re looking for a great new challenge, and feel like you fit this description, please get in touch with us. Because at Boomtown we’re all about realising possibilities.
Please email your CV to: az.oc.nwotmoob@sreerac
Please note that should you not hear from us within two weeks, your application was not successful.
Boomtown has been in operation for twenty one years. Offices in Port Elizabeth, Johannesburg and a satellite presence in Cape Town.
We produce big, bold media-neutral ideas, with the spark to ignite sales and the staying power to build enduring brands. We pride ourselves in delivering an accountable marketing spend, measurability of campaigns and ROI.
- Excellent project management ability, and agency process and systems knowledge
- Outstanding organisational capability, operational skills and attention to detail
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Business-minded and great entrepreneurial talent
- Patient and level-headed, but full of energy and the ability to thrive under pressure.
- Work under pressure
- Excellent time management and efficiency
- Team player
- Energetic and motivated
Posted on 02 Apr 10:22
email@example.com: moc.ytinummocziB aiv reganaM tnempoleveD ssenisuB rof noitacilppA=tcejbus?az.oc.nwotmoob@sreerac
Or Apply with your Biz CV
Article source: http://www.bizcommunity.com/Job/196/12/236184.html