Join Port Elizabeth and MyPE in congratulating Mover and Shaker, Design Storm – Branding Studio from Design Storm – Branding Studio:
Most people in the free world today understand the need to think along the lines of helping Mother Nature carry her burden. Design Storm – Branding Studio is leading by example and educating as we move along.
A wise man once said that if you can’t do big things, then do small things great. That is the attitude that is shared in our office.
Small changes we have made to help reduce our muddy carbon footprint include:
- We have gone Paperless as far as possible, all emails are read on screen and we have retired our fax machine and gone for a fax to email option
- Changed all light bulbs that burn all day to Energy saving bulbs
- Water saving toilet bowls that use less water
- We refurbish as far as possible instead of replacing
- Moved our office to harness natural sunlight and heat
- Recycled bins for plastic, paper and glass
We also try and give back by supporting our local AWS and walking the less fortunate doggies as much as possible.
We also advise our client to look into business solutions and online programs that can help save paper and time. If we all do our part, there might just be a part left for our kids.
Submitted by: Roy Booyens of Design Storm – Branding Studio.
Article source: http://mype.co.za/new/2012/08/branding-businesses-the-green-way/