A frequent e-mail that we receive is one asking how a business can get exposure on MyPE – reading between the lines I always see the word free hovering and am always so tempted to reply and say that nothing is really ever for free – especially if you take into consideration that time is money so, even if you get to advertise for free on MyPE it still costs your time and money to do so.
That said, many people can attest to the fact that spending a little bit of money on a MyPE advert does result in a large positive return.
Here is a cut out and keep list of the free advertising options available on MyPE:
- You can start by listing for free on MyPE: http://mype.co.za/new/pe/business-directory/
- Paid options do exist as well: http://mype.co.za/new/2011/07/more-ad-choices-on-mype/
- You could also take a free classified advert: http://mype.co.za/new/pe/free-classified-adverts/
- You could also post upcoming events for free here: http://mype.co.za/new/events/add-your-port-elizabeth-event/
- If you have a new manager or someone to celebrate submit that here: http://mype.co.za/new/submit/movers-and-shakers/
- If you have a YouTube video of your establishment (not an advert per se) then here is the place to submit that: http://mype.co.za/new/submit/pe-youtube-videos/
- If you see a Traffic Hooligan outside your establishment then submit that here: http://mype.co.za/new/submit/traffic-hooligan/
- If you want to share a recipe with the community then do so here: http://mype.co.za/new/submit/recipes/
- You can also offer free tickets or product or a massive discount to our Massive Deal e-mail list: http://mype.co.za/new/massive-deal/
- Do ONE a week and you will surely get some interest going especially when you take into consideration that your information will be posted on many more social media destinations and sites than just MyPE.
Of course we highly recommend that you pay a bit of money to craft your advert or campaign as we really do know our readers and how to craft information that will be read.
These businesses support MyPE:
MyPE supports PE business: