Sometimes being too damn clever for your own good results in misery and heartache.
On the MyPE server, back in February 2011, I set a self imposed outgoing bandwidth usage limit of 200 gigabytes. Opening up MyPE this morning I got the dreaded ’509 Bandwith limit exceeded’ message – apparently this happened at around 9:00 pm last night.
So for those who tried to access MyPE and were frustrated I apologise, the bandwidth usage limit has been set to 250 gigabytes now.
Words to the ‘wise’:
Last words to the ‘wise’:
Check your WHM bandwidth allocations before knee jerking.
On the bright side this means that far more people are visiting MyPE so for that I am grateful.
Article source: http://mype.co.za/new/2012/03/509-bandwidth-exceeded/