This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
Image by awstraton
To the right of the Obelisk is the Commercial Hall or Assembly Rooms, which in turn became the first Public Library and then the Court House.
The site today:
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
The following two tabs change content below.
Article source: http://mype.co.za/new/1865-obelisk-editors-pic/65791/2016/03