Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
- The agent is no good;
- The agent is not getting it in front of the right buyers;
- The agent is not as good as agent X who sold another house around the corner;
- The agent is negative;
- The agent is doing nothing;
- The agent is with the wrong brand;
- The buyers are sharks;
- The buyers have no vision;
- The buyers can spend the money to get it to their expectations;
- The buyers do not know the area;
- The buyers want me to give my home away;
- The buyers don’t realise what the property looked like before;
Clinton Begley (PPRE MPRE CEA B.PROC (NMMU)) is the co-founder, Principal/Director at BOLD REALTY, in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. In addition, to his passion for people and real estate, he is also an experienced trainer, coach, and mentor. He holds a B.Proc degree through the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University and is a non-practising Attorney, Notary, and Conveyancer (with over a decade of experience). His legal and real estate experience is augmented by studies towards an MBA degree through the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University Business School, which he is scheduled to complete soon. This article reflects the personal opinion of the author only, it is NOT intended as legal advice nor may any reliance be placed upon it. The article is purely for information purposes and you are advised to consult an expert before making any decision.
Source: The Port Elizabeth Property Blog.
The following two tabs change content below.